Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Quick News post

Yup, it's late. And there isn't much news, so at least it will be short! (Of course, anyone who reads this will read it tomorrow, I'm sure)

The Grizzlies announced their line up for Grizzlies Live. This radio show is hosted by Adrian Denny from Ruby Tuesdays, and fans are encouraged to show up. He'll also have 2 Grizzlies coming with him each time. More info and dates can be found here.

More road games are in store for this weekend, beginning tomorrow. They will play Bakersfield tomorrow night. I don't know about you, but 10 straight days away from home sounds tiring to me. Toss in a couple of hockey games and I'm exhausted thinking about it. I guess that is why the Grizz get paid for it and not me!

The Steelheads traded Brendan Milnamow to Bakersfield. Now the Grizzlies get to face him again, since they have already played him in Idaho.

No comments: